I got tagged by consultingmaster!
Rule 1 - Always post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4 - Actually tell them you tagged them
1. If you could have the powers of…
1. I would never have a tattoo, sharpie or otherwise.
2. I believe my hometown of Vinton, IA to be a small town, but a lot of people who lived here longer than me would say it’s more of a city than a small town. I’ve loved living here.
3. As long as it’s cold and has vanilla ice cream in it, a strawberry and banana smoothie with an extra scoop of yogurt, perhaps a strawberry cheesecake one. I’m a culinary chemist afterall.
4. Neither pirates or ninjas.
5. Never had the strength to climb a tree. I mean physical strength, of course. I’ve always wanted to, though.
6. If I could get any pet, it would be a fox because they’re cute when they’re a cub.
7. My first full Super Bowl was February 4th, 2007. The two best parts were Billy Joel doing the kick-off and Criminal Minds showing the post-Super Bowl slot. Even though at the end, Reid was kidnapped and eventually addicted to Dillaudid.
8. A pizza burger, onion rings, fried mushrooms and a marshmallow milkshake at Leon’s Malt Shoppe. *drools and gargles like Homer does when he thinks about his favorite drinks or foods just thinking about that*
9. Honey, I don’t care about fashion WHATSOEVER! Of COURSE I would wear that.
10. Never been on a plane. I’m afraid of heights and I’ve never been out of state.
11. Probably city person despite the fact I consider myself a small town girl.